Physician's Order Sheets DPO5
Usage: Allows three or four days of orders. Physician writes orders. Only current day's orders copy through to pharmacy copies (perf 2-5). Pharmacy copy goes to nursing for transcribing on medication administration record (mar) and is then forwarded to the pharmacy.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Size: 8 ½ x 11 Overall
Detached: Part 1 - 8 ½ x 11
Parts 2-5 – 8 ½ x 10
Paper: All Carbonless
Part 1: 15# White CB
Parts 2–5: 15# Canary CF
Carbon: Short Carbon at Top (For Face of Parts 3, 4, 5) for Patient Imprint.
Punching: One 5/16" Diameter Hole on Part 1 Only (For Viewing Number of Orders Remaining
Gluing: Spot Glue Top Part 1 for Easy Removal of chart Copy. Line Glue Top Parts 2-5.
Other: Horizontal Lines Parts 2-5 are Screened
Special Design Features:
- Pharmacy copy shows only Current Day's Order. Saves Pharmacist time from reading entire Order to Pick Out the Current Order.
- Double Imprint Area at Top (Can also be used for "Quick Custom" Imprint.)
- No Carbon Handling: Short Carbons at Top (for Patient Imprint) are Not Handled but
Removed with Stub and Discarded.
- Size 8 ½ x 11 for Ease in Chart and Medical Records Filing.
- Horizontal Lines on Parts 2-5 are Screened for Ease and accuracy of Pharmacy and Nursing Interpretation. (Solid Lines on the Pharmacy Copy make it Difficult to Differentiate Between 10.0mg. and 100mg. If the Decimal is on the Line.)